Non-Alcoholic but tasty
It's made of grape juice fermented in a unique way that doesn't generate any alcohol.
This is because it's an innovative Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Wine that is alcohol free but keeps rich flavor.※0.00% in alcohol content
New Non-Alcoholic Wine that you have never experienced
Tastes just like real wine
Most of No-alcoholic wines are either dealcoholized or made of Non-fermented grapes. However, dealcoholised ones still contain some alcohol and Non-fermented ones are just like soft drinks.
In contrast, "Celeble" offers you the rich and acidic taste that can only be obtained by fermented grapes without taking any alcohol. As it's "Alcohol Free", it's very suitable for those driving or even for pregnant women.
Thoughts on product name
The product name "Celeble" is derived from Celebration.
We hope "Celeble" will be consumed at various anniversaries such as wedding or Christmas parties or even as a reward for yourself.
The label motifs a flower to express the freshness of carbonation, the pleasures surrounding the table, and the glamorousness. Although "Celeble" is non-alcoholic, it's an ideal drink to produce a gorgeous drink scene.
Suitable situations for drinking Celeble
As it's "Non-Alcoholic" Sparkling Wine, we recommend Celeble to:
- Those who are about to drive
- Those who loves drinking wines but don't accept much alcohol
- Those who are pregnant
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures.
- The fruit juice components may settle or the liquid may become darker, but the product quality is unaffected.
- The liquid may expand and cause the container to explode, so please do not freeze or warm while still in the bottle.
- Chill well, and consume soon after opening.
|Product name||Celeble Non-alcoholic Sparkling (White)|
Celeble Non-alcoholic Sparkling Rosé
|Best when used within||1 year (listed on label)|
|Single product size||Diameter : 66mm / Height 255mm|
|Single product weight||760g|
|Packaging||12 bottles Carbonated|
|Case size||Length : 295 mm / Width : 225 mm / Height : 265mm|