Source of homemade almond jelly, to make with hot water and milk
Easy making, tasty and replenishing nutrition
Easy to make with hot water from thermos and milk
[How to make]
- Put “Fuku-fuku An-nin” 1 pack(150g) in bowl.
- Pour hot water(90℃ or more) 350cc, mix well with whisk and dissolve powder.
(*There may appear uneven hardness if using boiled water.)
- Add milk 200cc and mix well.
- Pour in dessert molds.
Or pour in big square pan. (Cut into diamond shapes after cooled and settled. *They may be fragile.)
- Place in refrigerator to make it cool and settled.
*Fuku-fuku An-nin 700g made up from 1 pack powder
Calcium and Dietary fiber replenished well
* In case Fuku-fuku An-nin made up(ca. 700g) is made from Fuku-fuku An-nin powder 150g, hot water 350cc and milk 200cc
|Ingredients||Sugar, Indigestible dextrin, Dextrin, Glucose, Whey powder, Gelatin, Agar, Milk sugar, Dry buttermilk, Non-fat dry milk, Candy powder, Apricot kernel, Shellfish calcium, Flavor, Gelatinizing agent(Carrageenan ), (partly containing Egg and Gelatin as source ingredients)|
|Packaging||10 packs/carton box|
|Best when used by date||within 1 year after manufacturing date|
to be stored in cool and dark place.
- After opening the pack, please use it up immediately because it absorbs moisture easily.
- Please eat the made up Fuku-fuku Ann-nin immediately.
- There may be blackish grain derived from raw material in powder seen, but it will not be a problem in quality.
- There may appear uneven hardness in the made up Fuku-fuku An-nin, if using boiled water.