Source of homemade sweet bean jelly, to make with hot water
Soft and easy to swallow for the elderly and the person with swallowing difficulty
Easy to make with hot water from thermos pot
Can adjust sweetness and hardness by volume of hot water
[How to make]
- Put “Tsukutte mi Yokan” 1 pack(150g) in bowl.
- Pour hot water(90℃ or more) 300cc gradually.
- Mix well and dissolve powder.
- Pour in dessert molds or big square pan.
- Place in refrigerator to make it cool and settled.
*“Tsukutte mi Yokan” 1 pack is for ca. 10 persons(45g per person).
Soft, tasty sweet bean jelly
Using sweet bean from Hokkaido, Japan.
Hard to settle down.
*In case Tsukutte mi Yokan made up(per person) is made from Tsukutte mi Yokan powder 15g and hot woter 30cc
|Ingredients||Sugar group(Glucose, Sugar), Candy powder, Starch, Agar, Gelatinizing agent(Polysaccharide thickener), Sweetener (Sucralose), Flavor|
|Packaging||10 packs/carton box|
|Best when used by date||within 10 months after manufacturing date|
to be stored in cool and dark place.
- After opening the pack, please use it up immediately because it absorbs moisture easily.
- Please eat the made up sweet bean jelly on the same day.
- There may be blackish grain derived from raw material in powder seen, but it will not be a problem in quality.
- There may appear uneven hardness in the made up sweet bean jelly, if using boiled water.